Chickenhawk

Chickenhawk
award-winning crime thriller by Arnaldo Lopez Jr.

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Book to Movie

It's the dream of a lot of writers to see their work up on the big screen. Imagine, your book brought to life, maybe populated by well-known actors portraying your carefully crafted characters. I know that plenty of writers are purists and abhor the idea of their work appearing on the big screen. Hey, I totally respect that! I have to admit however that I think I'd LOVE to have my writing made into a movie!
 To that end I took a chance and submitted my novel to the Latino Books to Movies contest. Well, to my pleasant surprise I was eventually notified that I'd won "Honorable Mention" in the Drama category! Shortly thereafter I had to create and submit 10 double-sided color copies of a promo page for my novel along with 10 copies of my novel. Now supposedly these things are going to be in turn submitted to people in the movie industry.
 Yes, so I'm excited about the possibility of my novel being made into a movie. Sorry, but I really like the idea!
 Got my fingers crossed!
 Hope to see you at the movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment